5 Things You Can Do With Thieves Essential Oil Right Now To Support Your Health and Wellness
Thieves is Young Living's most popular oil, and for good reason!
This blend of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary Cineol is highly antiviral and antiseptic, meaning it may help protect the body from the onset of flu and colds. It may also help with sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, coughs, strep, sore throat, gum disease, teething, cold sores, canker sores, bruises, cuts, infection, and slivers (pulls to the surface).
So, how can you use Thieves oil to support your health and wellness today?
1. Diffuse for 20-25 minutes at at a time, 3 times a day to eliminate airborne bacteria.
2. Put a drop on your thumb and push it into the roof of your mouth for a few minutes to help with a headache.
3. Dilute 2-6 drops with a carrier oil (I use this fractionated coconut oil from Amazon) and rub on your chest, upper back, and the tops of your feet for bronchitis.
4. Consume 1 drop in 8 oz of water to boost your immune system during cold & flu season.
5. Put 4-6 drops on a damp washcloth and toss in your dryer for a DIY dryer sheet.
Young Living also offers a whole line of Thieves all natural cleaning products, which are a great alternative to store bought chemicals. Check them out here!
Thieves is included in the Premium Starter Kit too! Ask me about signing up for your own Young Living Wholesale membership and get started on your own oily adventure!